Love story series 101

Hi Guys!
I am doing a love story series on my blog! I need 100 stories..since number 101 ive already written. All the stories have to be real and happened to people around. So those of you who see this, please mail me ur love stories or the stories u have heard from others. It can be small, long, cute, crazy, typical, ordinary, extra ordinary, absolutely anything! because end of the day it is a love story! Please mail them to me on tanvik89@gmail.com

Would appreciate the help!!

Comments

  1. All the best Tanvi!!! I should probably mail you my story but well I have too many to tell! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! thts ok! :P pls mail me whatever u want! i wuld love to post it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bride, the beach and 201..

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...