While You Are Sleeping...

While you are sleeping,
The colors go dull,
Every shade of life,
Seems void and null.

While you are sleeping,
I wonder what you see,
You are my life's,
Sweet, golden key.

While you are sleeping,
I can see how you look,
Seems you have got me,
On a very tight hook.

While you are sleeping,
My heart is pining,
Everyone is tired,
Of my constant whining.

While you are sleeping,
I wish we could talk,
Miles and miles,
With you I walk.

While you are sleeping,
I imagine our life,
All you're hurt and pain,
I will wrench out with a knife.

While you are sleeping,
Dream of me too,
I cannot stand the fact,
If you're feelings are few.

While you are sleeping,
I think of how to start,
At my overwhelmed heart,
You have thrown a strong dart.

While you are sleeping,
I want you awake,
With love around us,
Never let it be fake.

While you are sleeping,
I completely burn down,
Nothing uplifts my spirit,
Not even a jewel studded crown.

While you are sleeping,
A frown has etched my face,
Alone and waiting,
I pray for time to pace.

While you are sleeping,
I pray you're troubled never,
I can't wait to start,
Our brand new forever.

-Tanvi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bride, the beach and 201..

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...