Big 5

My Toulouse turns 5!!

Its crazy how these 5 years have passed. Feels like just a year or two with him, when he came to me in a green basket. I was the first person he came to, and I knew at that moment that he would love me the most out of all. He was always meant to be mine.




This is a small sketch I doodled for him. It was my first attempt at a realistic sketch. Dad has been after me to start sketching general things to improve my drawing skills. I still feel I have a long way to go when it comes to drawing. I may be pretty okay at the design and detail aspect, but I still need to hone my skills as an artist. Since I am self taught, never really taken any sort of class, I feel my base still needs to get better. So I have decided to sketch more now, probably basic things like objects, animals, fruits, people, etc.

I have a commission to give tomorrow, still have loads to do. Trying to find some inspiration. Point to note - Avoid having a heavy lunch plus two big pieces of cake before you sit to work. Trust me you WILL feel sleepy.

I guess I will need to have tea in the next few minutes as I cannot afford to sleep off now.

Peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bride, the beach and 201..

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...