An Inky Sunday

Hello Peeps!

It's 11.50 pm, I am obviously exhausted with all the inking that has been happening, so thought I would take a break and blog away for a bit!

Background song : Tere bin nahi lage. Lovely song, cant believe its a Sunny Leone song, but still, pretty good. 

First of all I have to start by saying that Ink Tales completed one year on 16h May. :) My life, my soul and a big part of my world is now One! 




I finally managed to take a break from the commissions and create an Aries inspired artwork. Got a pretty good response on it, now it's time to work on Gemini. :D I am totally loving this project. 

Right now I am working on an order which is a gift from a daughter to her mother. Putting in a lot of hard work and love in it. I need to finish it by tomorrow night at any cost, as my main commission is yet to start! Which I shall definitely start by Tuesday. *fingers crossed*

Here's a sneak peek into the latest artwork! I am yet to put it on my page. 


So that's all on the art front. 

Coming to life in general.

Happy 638 Days K! 


Movie front: 
I watched Tanu weds Manu Returns and Mad Max recently. Brilliant. TWM was awesome, Kangna Ranaut has done a super duper job. She totally deserves another award for it, after Queen. 

Coming to Mad Max. I am speechless. I have never seen such terrific and stunning action! It is definitely the movie of the year! The story wasn't much, but it does not matter. Since all you see and care about is the massive mad chase happening on the road. Brilliant. I can watch it again!


Ok, back to work! Peace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bride, the beach and 201..

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...