Skip to main content

Sugar coated horrors

I am evil. I look all tiny and sweet but I know how evil I am. K asked me why I am naming my post Sugar coated horror. I told him that I just look innocent and all, but I am very mean and horrifying sometimes. 

K - "Oh yes! You are, you totally are.Very true." (I have never seen so much enthusiasm from him)

So yeah, K and Mom, along with The Sibling and the Father, all know how horrifying I can be. Don't get me wrong, I am a good human being, it's just I have a tendency to be destructive if I am annoyed. Or sometimes for no reason at all.

Now I am a big insect hater. I fear them from the bottom of my heart plus I have massive amounts of hatred towards them. So I have to kill them. I can't help it. (Terrible I know)

 When I see insects, specially ants I would devise the most creative ways to kill them. Apart from drowning them in water I would spray perfume on them. The chemicals were enough to kill them in an instant. Then I started something new. Burning. I would put them on a hot utensil (cooker) and watch them burn/shrivel up. Terrible times. Sometimes directly chuck them onto the stove. I would put out sugar cubes, lure them in and do all this. (Yes, you can curse me).

Once I caught a fly in a plastic bottle and watched it die a slow death. 

Then I collected loads of caterpillars in my pencil box and threw them out one by one from my fifth floor balcony.  

Guess that's why I get bitten. It's karma. Got royally stung in Rajasthan recently. Have been bitten by ants and once woke up with a swollen eye. Caterpillars always find a way to climb onto me. And don't even get me started on cockroaches. I have found them on my feet, neck and where all atleast six times till date. So it's a vicious cycle. They keep troubling me, so I continue my killing. 

I do the same with humans. Not real ones. (Relax) Just in video games. In my favourite game "The Sims" I build walls around the characters, they have no way out, I then fast forward and watch them starve to death. Even in Roller Coater tycoon (my second favourite game) I would creative incomplete roller coasters and watch all the people die. Sometimes I would pick them up and put them into the lake to watch them drown. 

So yeah, I love being evil. You must be wondering why I am sharing all this on my blog to be read by people all over the world. Even I don't know. How does it matter. I don't harm real people any ways, atleast not right now. 

Peace..
PS- Here is the S doodle. Cheers. S for suggestions given by everyone on my facebook page. 

                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Modi's and mints...

"Get cash" said my Beautician.

From where, the sky? I retorted angrily. 

Cash has become a huge problem right now. Modi's move is great but it has affected the common man's life very badly. Can you believe it, tomorrow I have an appointment with my beautician and for a meagre amount I have to shell out a cheque since I do not have any cash on me right now. 

I want to go to Pune to visit my Grand Mom and sadly I have no money to pay for the taxi. I doubt that particular fellow whom we contact takes any card payment. So basically we all are stuck. 

Moving on to other issues that I go through...

K has downloaded an app called "In shorts" or something like that in my phone. I am suppose to compulsorily read and study it. Why? K feels I have no idea what is happening in the world and I should know the basics. 

To be honest, he is right. I really don't have that much knowledge about the current happenings plus I truly do not care about "news", what is hap…

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

I have been trying to find time to write a post about my travels but it has been impossible to do that. They say you "got to make time", but sometimes there just isn't any time for anything! I sometimes wonder, where the hell are these precious minutes going?

It's a lazy Tuesday today and a full house. After a very elaborate lunch of chole and vadas, cake and custard along with some paan. K has slept off and I am feeling sleepy just looking at him. But no! I am going to write and then do some art.

Thankfully I have gotten a good number of commissions since I have come back. I have two more to do, which I shall start today. I finally got around to re-create an Islamic pattern few days back. I was so happy while making it but really devastated with the way it turned out. It took me ages just to construct the grid and then I colored them up using pens. Not very happy with the look and finish of the design. Realised I have a long way to go. I need much more practise. Actua…

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...

Happy New Year Peeps! *sneezes hard*

I just returned from a fabulous seven day holiday and now I am feeling the, to quote my friend R - "Holiday withdrawal symptoms". 
So for me the symptoms are mild melancholy and a viral infection. 
The year 2016 has just gone by too fast. Like literally too fast. It was a year of love, family, travel, art along with loss, hurt and pain. It was a bittersweet year for me. During Gudi Padwa which is a Maharashtrian New Year, there is a famous tradition that we follow. We never did that, well since we have never been a traditional family. Father and Mother have been free birds always and their need for flying free has rubbed on to us. The tradition was to eat a mixture of neem leaves and jaggery. Of course I am sure it must have tasted disgusting but it had a symbolic reference to it. It meant that life would always be a mixture of bitterness and sweetness. We have to hope for the sweet but also accept and appreciate the bitter. We have to accep…