Bloody Hell


Watching shitty movies since 2011 has always been our tradition. R and I choose the worst movies and we don't know why. 

So we made the mistake of watching Rangoon.

I have never disliked any movie. I genuinely enjoy watching crappy cinema too, but Rangoon was next level bullshit. It has been a flop but I trusted a few friends who said it was good, so I decided to go for it. 

There are people who have seen it two times! I mean why and how! Also, what!
It made absolutely no sense. 
From a masked Kangana Ranaut jumping trains to save her lover, to some secret sword being transferred as a token of support for India to fight with the Britishers. To completely wrong costumes and fake visuals. This movie has everything absurd. To quote Julia from the film, it was "bloody hell". You will see the stars drinking "sake" and having sex in the sand. Now no woman from that era when a war is going on would do that with her lover especially when her fiance is somewhere near by. It finally ended with Saif Ali Khan rope walking!! R and I kept looking at each other whilst screaming out words like "huh", "what", "ehh", "noways", "crap".

The only thing good about the movie was that we got the tickets for cheap. It was a "wow" Wednesday at PVR, so basically it was an "only-women" show. We were just eight women in the whole "bloody hell" theatre! I wasn't complaining because I got a taste of how it feels to own a theatre! Plus we got complimentary coffee which is of no use when you give it to two ardent "Chai-fanatics".

The saving grace of my day was a Margarita pizza and a lot of talk-therapy with R. 

That's all for now. Sorry but there is absolutely no "rang" in Rangoon. Just stupid goons. 

Bloody Hell.

Comments

  1. Just your everyday life moments make for such good reading..add that to all the art stuff you do with inktales. One talented soul you are :)..keep shining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for always taking out time to read my posts :) Encourages me to write and draw more!

      Delete
    2. My pleasure :) I have written a few posts too but don't think it's good enough to publish in a blog..maybe you can read it..don't want to sound creep though !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bride, the beach and 201..

Some "Arty" talk while he does Origami....

To the 2016 that was and a 2017 that will be...